Cisco IOS lab activities videos.






( Right click on file and save)

ftp://89.38.172.126/Downloads/Filmulete/cisco%20curs/flash/activities/ 

Happy Learning :)




Share your views...

2 Respones to "Cisco IOS lab activities videos."

Gurukulcse2008 said...

link not working


April 23, 2011 at 7:19 PM
puppet said...

is the ftp still valid???

its says connection refuse by the server..


August 18, 2011 at 9:10 AM

Post a Comment

 

Contributors

My photo
I'm The Best At What I Do...

Our Partners

DISCLAIMER: This site does not store any files on its server. I only index and link to content provided by other sites. All the files are from internet. In case of any query/objection regarding copyright or privacy, please inform me at Contact me and leave your comment here. I will immediately respond to you.