2a Configure IP address


 

LAB 2 (Basic IOS of Routers + Security)

Today we’ll start off with Lab 2, Which will comprise  labs related to Routers, its basic commands, configuration of Ip Address, Telnet, SSH server, Serial connectivity, Static Routes and PPP on a router. We’ll start with 2a  Configure IP address today.

Configure IP Address on Fast Ethernet 0/1

ipinterface

Router(config)#hostname R1

R1(config)#interface fastEthernet 0/1

R1(config-if)#ip address 10.0.0.10 255.0.0.0

R1(config-if)#no shutdown

R1(config-if)#exit

R1(config)#exit

R1#show ip interface brief

showipinterface

!!! Make sure the Connectivity is established between PC 10.0.0.1 and Router 10.0.0.10 after assigning the ip, by pinging the router from windows command prompt.

If you have any questions regarding this, please leave a comment below.




Share your views...

2 Respones to "2a Configure IP address"

Umer57 said...

i am facing a problem that . after configuring my connetion donot establishes


March 14, 2012 at 8:40 AM
Nube Denile said...

Will you continue and finish the tutorial? they seem good.


February 15, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Post a Comment

 

Contributors

My photo
I'm The Best At What I Do...

Our Partners

DISCLAIMER: This site does not store any files on its server. I only index and link to content provided by other sites. All the files are from internet. In case of any query/objection regarding copyright or privacy, please inform me at Contact me and leave your comment here. I will immediately respond to you.